Just a few questions for a first time live PWG experience.

Everything Else, Except for Advertising. Nobody likes a shill.

Just a few questions for a first time live PWG experience.

Postby Sykesy » Sun Feb 16, 2014 10:33 pm

I don't know if I should have posted this in the General or PWG thread. Anywho . . .

Myself and four buddies are traveling from Australia and luckily enough will be in LA on March 28th for the next PWG show. I just had a few questions about seat allocation and ticketing.

1. If we score front row tickets (Which I understand are very hard to land) are you let into the venue before General Admission?

2. If we are unable to score front row and get General, how early should we be at the Legion Post to get 2nd row seating?

Any info would be helpful. Thanks.
Sykesy

Re: Just a few questions for a first time live PWG experienc

Postby fatallylost » Mon Feb 17, 2014 6:46 pm

I'll help with what I can.

The last few years they've been splitting the line in three. Front row, GA, and at-the-door sales.

Front row goes in first, then GA and so no.

As far as getting 2nd row, personally, I'd say don't worry too much, the building is really intimate, and even 4th row can be a bit close at times. But, if you want legit 2nd row, early. I used to head out about 3 or 4, and that was just because I hate traffic. hah. So I would say between 2-4 is about as good a shot as any, without getting there ridiculously early.

Just as a note, I'd say 3rd row is maybe 8-10 feet away from the ring (as far as how close you'll be if you don't make 2nd) and with the action spilling out pretty often, sometimes back row is front row for some action.
fatallylost

Return to General Discussion