Mystery Vortex II takes place March 28, 2014!

Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Discussion

Re: Mystery Vortex II takes place March 28, 2014!

Postby rohgenextfan » Sat Mar 22, 2014 9:02 pm

pwggrodd wrote:Well, fingers crossed!

Fingers crossed for Cole vs Candice.
rohgenextfan

Postby abouttreefitty350 » Sun Mar 23, 2014 4:56 pm

Any chance we can get a heads up in the future when ticket pre sales might end earlier than previously indicated?
abouttreefitty350

Postby pwggrodd » Mon Mar 24, 2014 6:52 pm

Not a big deal or anything, but Chris Hero mentioned being at the show on Friday, so we now know a grand total of one person for sure that will be on the show. Not a surprise, but one less mystery, I guess.
pwggrodd

Postby PWGnorthern » Mon Mar 24, 2014 7:53 pm

Joey Ryan also mention that him and Candice LeRae will be at the show. With Alex Shelley appearing in some indies lately and scheduled for some in April I am kinda hoping he makes an appearance
PWGnorthern

Postby pwggrodd » Mon Mar 24, 2014 9:08 pm

A Shelley/Hero match, or Shelley and Strong teaming up versus another team would be amazing, I think.
pwggrodd

Postby PWGnorthern » Tue Mar 25, 2014 3:47 pm

Yeah Shelley/Hero or Shelley/Gargano is something I could see happening
PWGnorthern

Postby pwggrodd » Wed Mar 26, 2014 5:07 pm

Roderick Strong mentioned the show in a tweet as well, so that's four, I think.
pwggrodd

Postby ShiningWarlock » Wed Mar 26, 2014 5:08 pm

Anybody have any extra tickets for sale? I don't know if asking this is against forum policy but I figured I would try and ask anyways. I plan on driving in from out of state for the show having never been to one before and would hate to be turned away at the door. Even any info more than "tickets available at the door" would be very much appreciated! Thanks!
ShiningWarlock

Postby do0shebag55 » Wed Mar 26, 2014 6:41 pm

PWGnorthern wrote:Joey Ryan also mention that him and Candice LeRae will be at the show. With Alex Shelley appearing in some indies lately and scheduled for some in April I am kinda hoping he makes an appearance

If you'd really want to spoil the surprise, you can always show up in line a couple hours early to see what wrestlers show up...

If PWG is true to form however, any big surprise guests will be kept under wraps and won't show to the building before 8; at which time everyone will already be in their seats

So who else is excited for some awesome wrestling?
do0shebag55

Postby PWGnorthern » Wed Mar 26, 2014 6:59 pm

do0shebag55 wrote:
PWGnorthern wrote:Joey Ryan also mention that him and Candice LeRae will be at the show. With Alex Shelley appearing in some indies lately and scheduled for some in April I am kinda hoping he makes an appearance

If you'd really want to spoil the surprise, you can always show up in line a couple hours early to see what wrestlers show up...

If PWG is true to form however, any big surprise guests will be kept under wraps and won't show to the building before 8; at which time everyone will already be in their seats

So who else is excited for some awesome wrestling?

Id be in line if I could...unfortunately I'm about 6 hours flight time away... I'm real excited to read on twitter the surprise matches and whos actually there :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
PWGnorthern

Postby do0shebag55 » Wed Mar 26, 2014 7:17 pm

PWGnorthern wrote:
Id be in line if I could...unfortunately I'm about 6 hours flight time away... I'm real excited to read on twitter the surprise matches and whos actually there :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

The last couple of shows I've met people who've flown out solely for PWG from Cleveland, New York, and Chicago... Heck I met a couple last show that flew out from China. This last week with people who are driving 7+ hours from Vegas, NorCal, and Arizona

Don't take my word, but fans are coming from all over because PWG is worth it... 7 hours is nothing... DVDs and spoilers don't match up to the religious experience of a live PWG event.

Make a vacation of the next 2 night PWG show to LA... Whatever it costs will be worth it
do0shebag55

Postby eastbay510 » Thu Mar 27, 2014 11:34 am

do0shebag55 wrote:
PWGnorthern wrote:

The last couple of shows I've met people who've flown out solely for PWG from Cleveland, New York, and Chicago... Heck I met a couple last show that flew out from China. This last week with people who are driving 7+ hours from Vegas, NorCal, and Arizona

Don't take my word, but fans are coming from all over because PWG is worth it... 7 hours is nothing... DVDs and spoilers don't match up to the religious experience of a live PWG event.

Make a vacation of the next 2 night PWG show to LA... Whatever it costs will be worth it

I'm driving from Pittsburgh PA to be at this show, I've drove over 1, 500 miles so far.
eastbay510

Postby PWGnorthern » Thu Mar 27, 2014 2:10 pm

Haha Jesus you guys are making me look bad...looks like I have no excuse now. Ill soon be getting a job where the rewards are plentiful and the time off is abundant so ill try my best to come to PWG, I know it would definitely be worth it

Steen's weekend escapades confirmed his involvement for Mystery Vortex II but I think we all knew that...here's my updated revised predicted card

Cole v Younger
Young Bucks v Best Friends
Gargano v Shelley
Ryan/Candice v Fox/ACH
Ciampa v O'Reilly
Elgin v Nese
Ricochet v Hero
Cage v Mack v Swann v Busick
PWGnorthern

Postby pwggrodd » Thu Mar 27, 2014 6:29 pm

Mack and Nese have mentioned the show, so I figure they're in.
pwggrodd

Postby pwggrodd » Thu Mar 27, 2014 7:09 pm

Steen announced on Twitter, that with his wife in the hospital, he'll be missing the show tomorrow. Hope his wife's alright.
pwggrodd

Postby PWGnorthern » Thu Mar 27, 2014 10:10 pm

Yah hope everything's alright with Steen his wife and child. I seen JT Dunn is debuting for that company Steen was also set to wrestle for in Arizona on Saturday...can't see why with him being so close PWG wouldnt bring him in for a shot. Interesting now with Steen out what kinda card to expect
PWGnorthern

Postby Fsportsentertainment » Fri Mar 28, 2014 7:02 pm

eastbay510 wrote:
do0shebag55 wrote:
PWGnorthern wrote:

I'm driving from Pittsburgh PA to be at this show, I've drove over 1, 500 miles so far.

Didn't happen to bring any sheets with you? Lol
Fsportsentertainment

Postby Fsportsentertainment » Fri Mar 28, 2014 7:04 pm

Id be in line if I could...unfortunately I'm about 6 hours flight time away... I'm real excited to read on twitter the surprise matches and whos actually there :mrgreen: :mrgreen:[/quote]

Make a vacation of the next 2 night PWG show to LA... Whatever it costs will be worth it[/quote]
I'm driving from Pittsburgh PA to be at this show, I've drove over 1, 500 miles so far.[/quote]
Didn't happen to bring any sheets with you? Lol[/quote]
Sheetz. Damn auto correct.
Fsportsentertainment

Postby eastbay510 » Fri Mar 28, 2014 9:52 pm

Cedric Alexander vs Andrew Everett vs Trevor Lee opened the show... I've seen a lot of shows live, that was probably the loudest I've ever heard the crowd. Holy fucking shit, they absolutly tore the house down.
eastbay510

Postby toby80 » Sat Mar 29, 2014 2:04 am

eastbay510 wrote:Cedric Alexander vs Andrew Everett vs Trevor Lee opened the show... I've seen a lot of shows live, that was probably the loudest I've ever heard the crowd. Holy fucking shit, they absolutly tore the house down.

Awesome to see these guys get a shot... and rock the joint :mrgreen:
toby80

PreviousNext

Return to Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Forum