Random PWG Comments Thread

Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Discussion

Re: Random PWG Comments Thread

Postby pwggrodd » Wed Mar 19, 2014 9:24 pm

I really, REALLY hate "Wrestling! YAY!". And it's becoming more and more common on PWG shows and elsewhere, lately. It's always when guys aren't doing highspots, so it's really like a boring chant without saying boring. The people who do these chants are a shower of assholes.
pwggrodd

Postby El Generico Mark » Thu Mar 20, 2014 11:12 pm

"You fucked up" chant is the worst by far, these guys are out there putting there lives in danger to entertain you!. And people disrespect them by chanting that when something doesn't go to plan?!?
El Generico Mark

Postby Garden State Saint » Sun Mar 23, 2014 6:36 pm

pwggrodd wrote:I really, REALLY hate "Wrestling! YAY!". And it's becoming more and more common on PWG shows and elsewhere, lately. It's always when guys aren't doing highspots, so it's really like a boring chant without saying boring. The people who do these chants are a shower of assholes.

I find that chant/outburst happens a lot during a chain wrestling sequence.
Garden State Saint

Postby ajday » Tue Mar 25, 2014 12:21 am

Garden State Saint wrote:
pwggrodd wrote:I really, REALLY hate "Wrestling! YAY!". And it's becoming more and more common on PWG shows and elsewhere, lately. It's always when guys aren't doing highspots, so it's really like a boring chant without saying boring. The people who do these chants are a shower of assholes.

I find that chant/outburst happens a lot during a chain wrestling sequence.

I never noticed it until "All Star Weekend 8 - Night One" when it was repeated over and over and over again throughout the night. I think it has only grown since.
ajday

Postby El Asian » Sun Mar 30, 2014 3:12 pm

I read a lot posts how PWG should rid of guys like Tomasso Ciampa, RockNES Monsters, or B-Boy but I don't agree with this at all because PWG could be on the verge of losing any guy due to contracts with TNA or WWE lurking more and more lately and I feel it would be best for PWG to keep those guys and put them in more higher profile matches, especially for RockNES Monsters and B-Boy.

Which brings me to this recent news item, WWE had another tryout camp at the Performance Center and this time its pretty filled with PWG guys with Roderick Strong, Kevin Steen, ACH, Willie Mack, Michael Elgin, and Rocky Romero. Out of all those, the most impressed from WWE officials were Steen and Strong with Steen losing a lot of weight and Strong's speaking abilities. So who knows, PWG could lose Strong and Steen very soon or lose ACH, Mack, or Elgin as well, given that WWE did the tryout where Drake Younger had done but it was reported Drake wasn't impressive towards most officials, so who knows what will happen.
El Asian

Postby Garden State Saint » Thu Apr 03, 2014 4:09 pm

Do those posts suggesting to drop Ciampa, RockNES and B-Boy ever suggest suitable replacements?
Garden State Saint

Postby eastbay510 » Thu Apr 03, 2014 7:10 pm

Garden State Saint wrote:Do those posts suggesting to drop Ciampa, RockNES and B-Boy ever suggest suitable replacements?

Yes we have; Gulak, Juicy Product, Beaver Boys, Uhaa Nation, ect. I really like Ciampa, the guy I'm really not feeling is Nese.
eastbay510

Postby El Asian » Sun Apr 06, 2014 10:06 pm

Well the only problem with those guys suggested, except for JT Dunn, is that they probably require to fly out and cost a bit more than booking RockNES Monsters and B-Boy, I just think PWG can book them as well as Mack and PPRay into a bit more higher profile matches than the usual opening match against each other.

Anyways, something happened tonight involving certain former PWG champions...

El Asian

Postby toby80 » Mon Apr 07, 2014 3:16 pm

El Asian wrote:Anyways, something happened tonight involving certain former PWG champions...

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
toby80

Postby toby80 » Wed Apr 09, 2014 4:13 am

Having done just about everything they can as a team in PWG (aside from win the tag titles) I think it would be good for The Inner City Machine Guns to strike out on their own for the foreseeable future. There are multiple singles matches I'd like to see Ricochet and Rich Swann feature in.
toby80

Postby ShadowMaster » Thu Apr 10, 2014 8:05 am

Just throwing out that I think a great song for anyone to come out would be Kriss Kross " Jump " would get the legion hall going like All Night Long all over again .
ShadowMaster

Postby eastbay510 » Thu Apr 10, 2014 10:57 am

ShadowMaster wrote:Just throwing out that I think a great song for anyone to come out would be Kriss Kross " Jump " would get the legion hall going like All Night Long all over again .

The next person to wrestle Swann should come out to Hello by Lionel Richie.
eastbay510

Postby eastbay510 » Thu Apr 10, 2014 10:58 am

Also I can't believe no one uses Holy Diver, that would pump the crowd up.
eastbay510

Postby toby80 » Thu Apr 10, 2014 2:40 pm

eastbay510 wrote:
ShadowMaster wrote:Just throwing out that I think a great song for anyone to come out would be Kriss Kross " Jump " would get the legion hall going like All Night Long all over again .

The next person to wrestle Swann should come out to Hello by Lionel Richie.

Hahaha. I think Trent? could pull that off maybe!
toby80

Postby toby80 » Sat Apr 12, 2014 12:07 am

Cole vs. O'Reilly in a KO or Submission match...

Steen and The Bucks vs. Everett, Alexander and Lee...

...Ricochet vs. ACH...

...this show looks SICK!!!
toby80

Postby pwggrodd » Sat Apr 12, 2014 7:30 pm

Chris Sabin's TNA contract is apparently up. With Shelley taking indie dates again, how about a MCMG reunion at the 11th Anniversary show? They'd be amazing in a tag title ladder match with the Bucks and another team.
pwggrodd

Postby eastbay510 » Sat Apr 12, 2014 9:17 pm

pwggrodd wrote:Chris Sabin's TNA contract is apparently up. With Shelley taking indie dates again, how about a MCMG reunion at the 11th Anniversary show? They'd be amazing in a tag title ladder match with the Bucks and another team.

Ehh, I'm not so sure about another 3way ladder match. How bout a war games match with Rushmore at the anniversary show instead?

That being said, a MCMG reunion would be cool.
eastbay510

Postby The_Sharpshooter » Sat Apr 12, 2014 9:31 pm

pwggrodd wrote:Chris Sabin's TNA contract is apparently up. With Shelley taking indie dates again, how about a MCMG reunion at the 11th Anniversary show? They'd be amazing in a tag title ladder match with the Bucks and another team.

That would be awesome!! Although, I'd prefer a rematch than a ladder match.
Either way, MCMG would be a great addition.
The_Sharpshooter

Postby eldink » Sun Apr 13, 2014 12:05 am

never a big fan of guerrilla warfare matches to end a feud .....please keep it in the ring and keep weapons to a minimum.....don't need to recreate wwf hardcore matches or even outdated ecw stuff...
eldink

Postby El Asian » Sun Apr 13, 2014 3:21 pm

The_Sharpshooter wrote:

That would be awesome!! Although, I'd prefer a rematch than a ladder match.
Either way, MCMG would be a great addition.

Yeah, I agree with this 100%, I would love for Motor City Machine Guns reunion in PWG, just that idea is completely salivating for all the potential matches to have but I will agree a straight up rematch against the Young Bucks works better than a ladder match for a return of the reunited Motor City Machine Guns plus a potential match against the Inner City Machine Guns as well
El Asian

PreviousNext

Return to Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Forum