2014 PWG matches you wanna see

Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Discussion

Moderators: PWG_Silverback, PWGTickets

Re: 2014 PWG matches you wanna see

Postby ShadowMaster » Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:26 am

Hero v.s Elgin , Gargano v.s Trent , Swann v.s Gargano , Fox v.s Ciampa , Elgin v.s Trent , Lee v.s O'Reilly wouldn't mimd seeing any of those in May or any future show .
ShadowMaster
 
Posts: 237
Joined: Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:44 am

Re: 2014 PWG matches you wanna see

Postby eastbay510 » Mon Apr 21, 2014 1:11 pm

If O'Reilly wins the title at the next show there are ton of potential challangers and a ton of fresh matchups. I would love to see Kyle defend the title against Ricochet, Steen, Roddy, Hero, Cage, Trevor Lee and Cedric Alexander (down the line), rematches with Trent?, ACH, and Elgin, and I know he's not in the company but I would love to see O'Reilly vs Gulak.
eastbay510
 
Posts: 793
Joined: Tue Sep 07, 2010 6:17 pm

Re: 2014 PWG matches you wanna see

Postby eastbay510 » Tue May 13, 2014 11:12 am

If O'Reilly wins the championship I hope Roddy gets a title shot at the anniversary show. I'm not sure if they have ever had a one on one matchup, and if they have it wasn't very high profile.
eastbay510
 
Posts: 793
Joined: Tue Sep 07, 2010 6:17 pm

Re: 2014 PWG matches you wanna see

Postby eastbay510 » Tue May 27, 2014 11:51 am

O'Reilly vs Cage has to happen at some point, I think it would be a great David vs Goliath type encounter, plus Cage was super over at the last show.
eastbay510
 
Posts: 793
Joined: Tue Sep 07, 2010 6:17 pm

Re: 2014 PWG matches you wanna see

Postby toby80 » Mon Jun 02, 2014 4:51 pm

Some matches I think would be cool at the next show...

The Young Bucks vs. The World's Cutest Tag Team (PWG Tag Team Title - Ladder Match)

Kyle O'Reilly vs. Kevin Steen (PWG World Title)

Adam Cole vs. Ricochet

Chris Hero vs. Trevor Lee

Michael Elgin vs. Cedric Alexander
toby80
 
Posts: 307
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2012 8:54 am

Re: 2014 PWG matches you wanna see

Postby Itchypanda » Tue Jun 03, 2014 11:33 am

eastbay510 wrote:O'Reilly vs Cage has to happen at some point, I think it would be a great David vs Goliath type encounter, plus Cage was super over at the last show.


Red Viper vs. the Mountain That Rides on Game of Thrones this season? It really didn't go well for the smaller guy, lol. If O'Reilly came out with a spear and cage came out with a hulking sword, this would be funny and great.
User avatar
Itchypanda
 
Posts: 201
Joined: Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:22 am

Re: 2014 PWG matches you wanna see

Postby eastbay510 » Tue Jun 03, 2014 12:04 pm

Itchypanda wrote:
eastbay510 wrote:O'Reilly vs Cage has to happen at some point, I think it would be a great David vs Goliath type encounter, plus Cage was super over at the last show.


Red Viper vs. the Mountain That Rides on Game of Thrones this season? It really didn't go well for the smaller guy, lol. If O'Reilly came out with a spear and cage came out with a hulking sword, this would be funny and great.

Sorry dude, never seen that show, don't get the refrence.
eastbay510
 
Posts: 793
Joined: Tue Sep 07, 2010 6:17 pm

Re: 2014 PWG matches you wanna see

Postby pwggrodd » Tue Jun 03, 2014 3:45 pm

I can imagine Brian Cage doing that to someone, for real. Dude is SO JACKED.
pwggrodd
 
Posts: 318
Joined: Thu Mar 07, 2013 12:15 pm

Re: 2014 PWG matches you wanna see

Postby Itchypanda » Tue Jun 03, 2014 5:51 pm

pwggrodd wrote:I can imagine Brian Cage doing that to someone, for real. Dude is SO JACKED.


Excalibur and Adam Cole argue over something and Cole states that it was a conspiracy that he lost his belt and Excalibur is to blame. Cole challenges Excalibur to a match. Instead of denying it, Excalibur explains he's retired but requests trial by combat and they each name their champion. Excalibur immediately chooses O'Reilly and Cole chooses midway through the show and it's Cage. Since I wrote this here, no way of it happening but fun to fantasy book this crap or, you know, dispense with the storylines and just book the damn thing.
User avatar
Itchypanda
 
Posts: 201
Joined: Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:22 am

Re: 2014 PWG matches you wanna see

Postby Super Dragon Mark » Fri Jun 27, 2014 9:20 am

Itchypanda wrote:
pwggrodd wrote:I can imagine Brian Cage doing that to someone, for real. Dude is SO JACKED.


Excalibur and Adam Cole argue over something and Cole states that it was a conspiracy that he lost his belt and Excalibur is to blame. Cole challenges Excalibur to a match. Instead of denying it, Excalibur explains he's retired but requests trial by combat and they each name their champion. Excalibur immediately chooses O'Reilly and Cole chooses midway through the show and it's Cage. Since I wrote this here, no way of it happening but fun to fantasy book this crap or, you know, dispense with the storylines and just book the damn thing.


I'd like to see it
User avatar
Super Dragon Mark
 
Posts: 156
Joined: Wed Feb 03, 2010 2:08 pm

Re: 2014 PWG matches you wanna see

Postby toby80 » Sun Sep 14, 2014 1:07 pm

I'm really excited about the prospect about of O'Reilly vs. Ricochet for the PWG title.

Considering the year both guys have had, it would be a fitting way to see out 2014.
toby80
 
Posts: 307
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2012 8:54 am

Re: 2014 PWG matches you wanna see

Postby toby80 » Sun Sep 14, 2014 1:08 pm

prospect of*
toby80
 
Posts: 307
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2012 8:54 am

Re: 2014 PWG matches you wanna see

Postby eastbay510 » Sun Sep 28, 2014 5:59 pm

Besides Ricochet vs Zack Sabre Jr.(which has to happen at some point), I think Sabre vs Gargano and Sabre vs Trent? would both be awesome.
eastbay510
 
Posts: 793
Joined: Tue Sep 07, 2010 6:17 pm

Re: 2014 PWG matches you wanna see

Postby abouttreefitty350 » Sun Sep 28, 2014 7:22 pm

eastbay510 wrote:Besides Ricochet vs Zack Sabre Jr.(which has to happen at some point), I think Sabre vs Gargano and Sabre vs Trent? would both be awesome.


Ricochet vs Zack Sabre Jr. would be insane.
User avatar
abouttreefitty350
 
Posts: 184
Joined: Sun Feb 28, 2010 6:29 pm

Previous

Return to Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot], Yahoo [Bot] and 3 guests