Random PWG Comments Thread

Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Discussion

Re: Random PWG Comments Thread

Postby Garden State Saint » Fri May 23, 2014 4:24 pm

eastbay510 wrote:
El Asian wrote:Actually if Adam Cole is going to NJPW and Steen on his way out, maybe Mt. Rushmore of Wrestling should now become Bullet Club

I got a better idea, how bout no heel stable and instead we get clean finishes? I don't understand the indys love for interference these days.

Has there really been a substantial influx?
Garden State Saint

Postby OSKMIA » Mon May 26, 2014 11:08 pm

Alicia Fox is Super Dragon incarnated :shock: I can't help but be reminded of Super Dragon whenever she goes psycho...
OSKMIA

Postby Garden State Saint » Tue May 27, 2014 6:24 pm

OSKMIA wrote:Alicia Fox is Super Dragon incarnated :shock: I can't help but be reminded of Super Dragon whenever she goes psycho...

Please elaborate on this.
Garden State Saint

Postby abouttreefitty350 » Tue May 27, 2014 9:23 pm

Garden State Saint wrote:
OSKMIA wrote:Alicia Fox is Super Dragon incarnated :shock: I can't help but be reminded of Super Dragon whenever she goes psycho...

Yeah, I don't remember seeing Super Dragon pour Diet Coke on his tits.
abouttreefitty350

Postby eastbay510 » Tue May 27, 2014 11:56 pm

abouttreefitty350 wrote:

Yeah, I don't remember seeing Super Dragon pour Diet Coke on his tits.

That would be hot as shit though, no homo (not there's anything wrong with that).
eastbay510

Postby OSKMIA » Wed May 28, 2014 8:57 pm

abouttreefitty350 wrote:Yeah, I don't remember seeing Super Dragon pour Diet Coke on his tits.

Confronting fans at ringside, knocking drinks off fans hands, slapping people in and out of the ring, taking people hats, not giving a fuck type of attitude, ridiculing her opponents while attacking. Come on... if you didn't see that and go... "Super Dragon?" I don't know what to say. :lol:
OSKMIA

Postby OSKMIA » Wed May 28, 2014 9:00 pm

I'm just waiting for her to rip a sign up and flip the bird... Ok that last one most likely isn't going to happen but still.
OSKMIA

Postby pwggrodd » Thu May 29, 2014 5:35 am

Saw that Andrew Everett is going to have an MRI on his knee, and won't know what up with his condition until he gets its results. Sucks for him to get this injury, as the word was that AAA were really interested in him. Man, all this time begging PWG to get him on the roster-then he has all of one match before getting hurt.
pwggrodd

Postby eastbay510 » Thu May 29, 2014 11:45 am

One thing I noticed from the last two shows is Gargano is getting more and more boos... actually let me be more specific, the Gargano section is getting Gargano more and more boos. I'm pretty sure the rest of the venue hates that section and the boos will get louder just to spite them.
eastbay510

Postby Garden State Saint » Thu May 29, 2014 3:47 pm

OSKMIA wrote:I'm just waiting for her to rip a sign up and flip the bird... Ok that last one most likely isn't going to happen but still.

I'd rather see her do Super Dragon's choke strangle in the corner.
Garden State Saint

Postby CreedP » Sat May 31, 2014 7:44 pm

Random thought... if Joey/Candace win the belts at the 11th Anniversary show, Night 2 of BOLA they should have a mind-melting 3-way tag match (call it #1 contenders' match or something...)

Young Bucks vs. Machine Guns vs. African American Wolves

CREED
CreedP

Postby eastbay510 » Sat May 31, 2014 10:12 pm

CreedP wrote:Random thought... if Joey/Candace win the belts at the 11th Anniversary show, Night 2 of BOLA they should have a mind-melting 3-way tag match (call it #1 contenders' match or something...)

CREED

I never under any circumstances want to see ACH, Ricochet, Fox, and Swann in the same ring all at once again. WAY to spot happy for my tastes, also I think Ricochet is winning BOLA this year, and I wouldn't be shocked to see ACH make a run in the tourney.
eastbay510

Postby El Asian » Sun Jun 01, 2014 8:57 pm

Maybe he
eastbay510 wrote:
CreedP wrote:Random thought... if Joey/Candace win the belts at the 11th Anniversary show, Night 2 of BOLA they should have a mind-melting 3-way tag match (call it #1 contenders' match or something...)

CREED

I never under any circumstances want to see ACH, Ricochet, Fox, and Swann in the same ring all at once again. WAY to spot happy for my tastes, also I think Ricochet is winning BOLA this year, and I wouldn't be shocked to see ACH make a run in the tourney.

I actually see your point, those guys have worked together a bit too often really especially in PWG and it would be nice to see others guy against different guys as well and Ricochet could win it this year, so who knows though he did say Machine Guns, he didn't say which Machine Guns.

Also, I know fans have had issues with Friday shows being more prevalent lately and I honestly had hoped PWG would be able to book more shows but it only depends when the Legion Hall is available just as when the talent can be available. I don't know if PWG had considered this but maybe next year I guess or somewhere after the anniversary or BOLA possibly, run a few shows in another venue that could be available and whatever talents available as well whenever the Legion Hall isn't available, still run as much shows you can when the Legion Hall does become available though.
El Asian

Postby eastbay510 » Wed Jun 04, 2014 10:32 pm

A wild Kyle O'Reilly appeared!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=STUyPcVz6NY
eastbay510

Postby lunatic903 » Fri Jun 06, 2014 8:48 pm

lunatic903

Postby eastbay510 » Sun Jun 08, 2014 3:25 am

HOLY FUCKING SHIT!!!
Spoiler: show
Ricochet just won Best of the Super Juniors!!! Then he challenged Ibushi for the IWGP Junior Heavyweight Title, I am shocked that a Dragon Gate wrestler won a New Japan tournament. I wonder what his future will be; will he work under two contracts like Kota is doing with NJPW and DDT? And if so will he have time for PWG? Is he done with Dragon Gate?
eastbay510

Postby Garden State Saint » Sun Jun 08, 2014 8:38 am

I wouldn't be totally surprised if he were done with DG but I kinda doubt it.
Garden State Saint

Postby toby80 » Sun Jun 08, 2014 10:04 am

I know right! What an amazing year he is having!
toby80

Postby eastbay510 » Sun Jun 08, 2014 10:23 am

I wouldn't be totally surprised if he were done with DG but I kinda doubt it.

I just wonder if he will have time for pwg.
eastbay510

Postby pwggrodd » Wed Jun 11, 2014 6:33 pm

Meltzer seems to think that NJPW wants Ricochet to become their new Prince Devitt. Hard to say if that will really effect PWG or not, due to the infrequency of PWG events.
pwggrodd

PreviousNext

Return to Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Forum