Formal Request for a Young Bucks in PWG DVD

Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Discussion

Formal Request for a Young Bucks in PWG DVD

Postby Itchypanda » Sat Jun 21, 2014 5:40 am

I know reducing the sheer of amount of good Young Bucks matches to 1-2 DVD's may seem impossible but as more and more of my friends are being introduced to independent wrestling (especially with the release of so many talents from the big 2), I would like to direct them to a Best of Young Bucks DVD.

Also, I wouldn't mind a mini-documentary of how they started, their former wrestling organization that they promoted that was wildly successful but eventually abandoned, weird stories of them growing up in a real haunted house which Paul London alluded to in a different DVD, their family life and Christian up-bringing and how it reflects their wrestling careers; they seem like really great guys and I would like to know them.

Anyone else?
Itchypanda

Re: Formal Request for a Young Bucks in PWG DVD

Postby toby80 » Sat Jun 21, 2014 3:31 pm

100% :D
toby80

Re: Formal Request for a Young Bucks in PWG DVD

Postby El Asian » Thu Jul 10, 2014 12:43 pm

With a new Super Dragon DVD coming, I would not mind this though maybe like the Super Dragon DVD, it would also focus on Young Bucks at other companies but just PWG is fine as well.

Also future DVDs I would like to see is a best of Kevin Steen in PWG and best of Bryan Danielson in PWG plus a compilation of every PWG title and tag title defense that happened outside of PWG if possible.
El Asian

Return to Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Forum