BOLA Wishlist

Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Discussion

BOLA Wishlist

Postby Paul Burns » Fri Jun 23, 2006 10:16 am

Yes, I see that BOLA announcement thread uptop. Rather then clog that up with 'our list' of who we want in the tournament, why not put it here.

With 3 of the 24 names already announced, that leaves 21 spots left. So, who do you want?
(In no order)
1- Roderick Strong
2- Jack Evans
3- Austin Aries
4- Claudio Castagnoli
5- Davey Richards
6- El Generico
7- Human Tornado
8- Josh Abercrombie
9- Matt Sydal
10- Delirious
11- Ricochet
12- AJ Styles
13- Tyler Black
14- Chris Bosh
15- Scott Lost
16- Chris Hero
17- Super Dragon
18- Bryan Danielson
19- Necro Butcher
20- Samoa Joe
21- Jay Briscoe

I'm certain that alot of those will NOT be used, but it'd be cool if they were.

So, who do you want in this years BOLA?
Paul Burns

Postby It's A Bomb » Fri Jun 23, 2006 10:44 am

It's A Bomb

Postby MrPWG » Fri Jun 23, 2006 10:46 am

In no particular order

1- Petey Williams
2- Jack Evans
3- AJ Styles
4- Claudio Castagnoli
5- Chris Hero
6- El Generico
7- Bryan Danielson
8- Samoa Joe
9- Harry Smith
10- Teddy Hart
11- Christian Cage
12- Human Tornado
13- Davey Richards
14- Chris Bosh
15- Scott Lost
16- Christopher Daniels
17- Kazarian
18- Low-Ki
19- Excalibur
20- B-Boy
21- Homicide

and the Return of So. Cal Val
MrPWG

Postby PsychoDriver » Fri Jun 23, 2006 12:09 pm

1- Petey Williams
10- Teddy Hart
11- Christian Cage

Yeah dude, I'm with you on these guys. I mean sure, Petey Williams sucks, Teddy Hart is a flake, and Christian is the most stale act in wrestling today but I'd love to see PWG waste their money on these guys when PWG could just get someone who could take a shit in the ring and the shit would have more workrate for free. Right on "MrPWG", you have the best ideas.
PsychoDriver

Postby MrPWG » Fri Jun 23, 2006 12:23 pm

PsychoDriver wrote:
1- Petey Williams
10- Teddy Hart
11- Christian Cage

Yeah dude, I'm with you on these guys. I mean sure, Petey Williams sucks, Teddy Hart is a flake, and Christian is the most stale act in wrestling today but I'd love to see PWG waste their money on these guys when PWG could just get someone who could take a shit in the ring and the shit would have more workrate for free. Right on "MrPWG", you have the best ideas.

Last I checked...This is a wish list!!!It's not my fault that you support a guy that's get's the crap beat out of him by the greatest faction in Wrestling Today...Petey is a good talent with the most brutal finisher in the business today, I've never seen Teddy Hart live (Hence why I wish they'd book him) and Chirstian Cage would be the guy to bring in a whole new breed of fans to the PWG Product...Hell if they can book Kanyon why not Christian...
MrPWG

Postby Big Joe » Fri Jun 23, 2006 12:49 pm

1) Max Boyer

Don't care who anyone else is.
Big Joe

Postby SoCalAndy » Fri Jun 23, 2006 1:07 pm

Petey is a shitty worker with a shitty attitude with the most retarded lookingl finisher in the business today

Fixed it for you. It's also pretty funny that you say Petey is good yet you think Super Dragon is overrated. You have like the worst taste in wrestling.
SoCalAndy

Postby TigerDriver98 » Fri Jun 23, 2006 1:38 pm

I'd like to see:

1. Scorpio Sky
2. M-Dogg 20
3. CIMA
4. Colt Cabana (has BOLA dates listed on his site)
5. Super Dragon
6. Kevin Steen
7. Frankie Kazarian
8. Chris Sabin (Maybe the sleeper pick to win it this year)
9. Davey Richards
10. Roderick Strong (amazing in his few PWG Matches)
11. Jack Evans (same as Strong)
12. AJ Styles
13. Christopher Daniels (not a big fan of his PWG work, but would be good for the tourney)
14. Rocky Romero
15. TJ Perkins
16. Alex Koslov
17. Quicksilver
18. El Generico
19. Chris Hero
20. Double C
21. American Dragon
22. Human Tornado
23. B-Boy
24. Necro Butcher (would bring a curiosity factor)

No spots left, but Alex Shelley would be nice too.

I left off Joey Ryan, Scott Lost and Chris Bosh as they said Scorpio Sky would be the Dynasty Rep this year. Perhaps I misinterpreted that however. We'll see...
TigerDriver98

Postby Lee » Fri Jun 23, 2006 2:52 pm

Big Joe wrote:1) Max Boyer

Don't care who anyone else is.

Boyer and Paysan. Make it happen.
Lee

Postby PsychoDriver » Fri Jun 23, 2006 8:38 pm

Last I checked...This is a wish list!!!

Last time I check...That doesn't stop me from commenting on your shitty picks!!!

It's not my fault that you support a guy that's get's the crap beat out of him by the greatest faction in Wrestling Today...

It's not my fault you're a homo who still thinks wrestling is real. I don't get how me being a Super Dragon fan or him being in an angle(you know, those story things they have at shows?) has anything to do with this. I hate to be the one who breaks this to you but wrestling's fake, they're all friends dude.

Petey is a good talent with the most brutal finisher in the business today

Petey is stale and his move is the dumbest move in the world. Brutal? Yeah right. The shit I took after eating at Del Taco was more brutal than anything Petey's done in his career. Wait, I take that back. His matches are brutal to watch because they suck.

I've never seen Teddy Hart live (Hence why I wish they'd book him)

Keep wishing or move to Jersey.

Chirstian Cage would be the guy to bring in a whole new breed of fans to the PWG Product...

Christian Cage is not a draw. A lot of shows he has headlined haven't drawn shit. If anything, he wouldn't bring "a new breed" of fans to PWG. And if he did, they would just be a bunch of annoying TNA marks who wouldn't come back.

Hell if they can book Kanyon why not Christian...

Yeah, way to kill your argument. Kanyon was in town at the time and doesn't cost as much as Christian. Plus Kanyon's match sucked. Although I'm sure his match with Joey would be way better than anything Christian has done in his life.
PsychoDriver

Postby evilj » Wed Jun 28, 2006 2:42 pm

Bring Alex Shelley, and I'll be going.
evilj

Postby evilpaz » Wed Jun 28, 2006 3:06 pm

Yeah, I want Shelley too. Here's to hoping one extra post of wanting Shelley in will convince PWG guys to get him.
evilpaz

Postby 187blaze » Wed Jun 28, 2006 3:46 pm

Dragon Kid
Super Dragon
American Dragon
Austin Aries
JAck Evans
Excalibur
Alex Shelley
Roderick Strong

maybe more DG wrestlers but I am lazy and I don't but them on the list because I would put whole roster in my wishlist.
187blaze

Postby Hulkushi » Wed Jun 28, 2006 9:06 pm

Mistico would be awesome.

I know he's in the country, I know he's in LA. I so want to see Shinsuke Nakamura in PWG.
Hulkushi

Postby litoness » Thu Jun 29, 2006 3:57 am

Hulkushi wrote:Mistico would be awesome.

I know he's in the country, I know he's in LA. I so want to see Shinsuke Nakamura in PWG.

Mistico would actually be awesome and lucha would bring in more and mroe spanish fans as they immigrate to the us in legions. Everyone hypes up the DragonGate guys on ROH and how it pulled in new guys for them. Bu they don't use Lucha so PWG could just swoop in and showcase it here or in a couple of shows and a bunch of those PWG/ROH/CZW only fans that never watch CMLL or AAA would see it as something they don't see much of.

as for my wish list...

el generico, austin aries, arrogance, ryo saito, BxB hulk, nakashima, alex shelley, davey richards, jimmy jacobs and tyler black ...that's all i could ever ask for!
litoness

Postby shyboy13 » Thu Jun 29, 2006 9:47 am

Puro is very popular among indy fans right now kinda like how Lucha was very popular in the 90s. I would love to see Mistico and/or others in PWG but they might be too expensive. I think the DVDs would sell like hotcakes though. With the right promotion, I think the JCC would not be able to handle the demand for their services either. In other words, if people know that Mistico was going to be there, too many people would show up at the JCC and there would not be enough room/seats to handle them.

In the end, I think Mistico et al may be too expensive but it would be great nonetheless.
shyboy13

Postby P_W_F'N_G! » Thu Jun 29, 2006 3:55 pm

I really hope that either Low Ki or Homicide are flown in. Or both.

And what about KENTA? That'd be amazing.
P_W_F'N_G!

Postby dave_ecw » Mon Jul 03, 2006 6:24 am

1. Aj Styles
2.KENTA
3.Dragon Kid
4.Chris Hero
5.Double C
6. Super Dragon
7.Kevin Steen
8.B Boy
9.Sabian
10.Christpher Daniels
11.Teddy Hart
12.El Genarico
12.N Marufuji
13.American Dragon
14.Low Ki
15.Colt Cabana
16.Joey Ryan
17.Rocky Romero
18. Frankie Kazarian
19.Mike Quackenbush
20.Roderick Strong
21.Alex Shelley

That would be my dream lineup if half those guys were in it Dave_ecw would be a happy man. :D
dave_ecw

Postby Froggivizal » Tue Jul 04, 2006 5:16 am

PsychoDriver wrote:
Last I checked...This is a wish list!!!

Last time I check...That doesn't stop me from commenting on your shitty picks!!!

It's not my fault that you support a guy that's get's the crap beat out of him by the greatest faction in Wrestling Today...

It's not my fault you're a homo who still thinks wrestling is real. I don't get how me being a Super Dragon fan or him being in an angle(you know, those story things they have at shows?) has anything to do with this. I hate to be the one who breaks this to you but wrestling's fake, they're all friends dude.

Petey is a good talent with the most brutal finisher in the business today

Petey is stale and his move is the dumbest move in the world. Brutal? Yeah right. The shit I took after eating at Del Taco was more brutal than anything Petey's done in his career. Wait, I take that back. His matches are brutal to watch because they suck.

I've never seen Teddy Hart live (Hence why I wish they'd book him)

Keep wishing or move to Jersey.

Chirstian Cage would be the guy to bring in a whole new breed of fans to the PWG Product...

Christian Cage is not a draw. A lot of shows he has headlined haven't drawn shit. If anything, he wouldn't bring "a new breed" of fans to PWG. And if he did, they would just be a bunch of annoying TNA marks who wouldn't come back.

Hell if they can book Kanyon why not Christian...

Yeah, way to kill your argument. Kanyon was in town at the time and doesn't cost as much as Christian. Plus Kanyon's match sucked. Although I'm sure his match with Joey would be way better than anything Christian has done in his life.

1. - It's the guy's opinion. Last time I checked everyone is entitled to an opinion and there's no need to call him a hobo because of it. It screams out "14 YEAR OLD!" when someone calls someone gay for having an opinion.

2. - If you get past the Canadian Destroyer, Petey Williams can be very good given a good opponent. If he was going to be used, he'd have to face someone good. Maybe someone like Davey could give Williams a great match.

3. - Teddy Hart rules - FACT. He's an awesome spot-monkey. He came to the UK, last Saturday for 1PW and tore the place up with PAC. He'd be a good 1st Rounder.

With that said, he's my 24.

1. Scorpio Sky (Already In)
2. Frankie Kazarian (Already In)
3. Jack Evans (Already In)
4. Claudio Casatagnoli (Already In)
5. Chris Hero (Already In)
6. Genki Horiguchi (Already In)
7. CIMA (Already In)
8. M-Dogg 20 (Already In)
9. AJ Styles
10. Super Dragon
11. Davey Richards
12. Samoa Joe
13. Necro Butcher (Just to face Davey in the 1st Round)
14. Naruki Doi
15. PAC (The guy rules, get some BritWres dvds with him on, he's like Jack Evans only he looks like a wrestler, if you get me.)
16. Mike Quackenbush
17. Scott Lost (have a Battle Royale for the final spot, Lost wins it and it pisses of Scorpio before Lost wins it. Lost get kicked out of The Dynasty and becomes face. It needs to happen.)
18. Roderick Strong
19. Austin Aries
20. Ronin (he could have a good match with Joe.)
21. Top Gun Talwar (He'd be great against an uber serious wrestler maybe Intense Aries, not Macho Aries)
22. Colt Cabana
23. Bryan Danielson
24. B-Boy
Froggivizal

Postby scrub » Tue Jul 04, 2006 9:17 am

I back all the Alex Shelley love in this thread. He's freaking crisp as hell. AND, he has 17 different taunts. It's great!
scrub

Next

Return to Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Forum