My thoughts on "From Parts Well Known"

Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Discussion

My thoughts on "From Parts Well Known"

Postby Pinky » Sun Jun 25, 2006 9:21 am

Last night's show was actuall freaking AWESOME!!!! My match of the evening was the tag team match with Cape Fear vs "Mr. Wrestling" Kevin Steen & his tag partner, Chris Sabin!! The match had high-flying action from start to finish. Steen did 3 high-flying moves that had myself and the entire crowd chanting "HOLY SH*T!!! That match was beautiful from beginning to the very end. Cape Fear lost, but there is NO shame in losin' to Steen & Sabin. As for Sabin, my readers know how I feel about this amazing talent and the man behind the character and he put on another awesome performance and even went Super Saiyan!!!!! This match gets ***** For those who have no clue, that means 5 STARS!!!

After the showm it was pretty much cooled down and some of the guys who came back dowstairs to say hello to those they knew and new people as well. A few of the wrestlers off the top of my head: B-Boy, Frankie Kazarian, of course my baby Chris Sabin,Kevin Steen *who asked me to wear his shirt after I bought it and I did!! He even said I looked good in it *blushes and giggles* and Ronin *I even called him Hello Kitty and he told me to go away, after I and my friend T got our pictures taken with him. He is funny*

To the peeps at PWG, honestly from me to you all, THANK YOU for always being gracious, kind and courteous towards myself and lots of others. This is why I tell anyone who is a true wrestling fan to come with me to the shows and all of them have been "turned out" so to speak *LOL* Every last one of you have renewed my faith in wrestling.

See ya for my next installment!

Pinky

Pinky

Postby Big Joe » Sun Jun 25, 2006 9:36 am

Pink on white makes my eyes bleed.
Big Joe

Postby Slappy » Sun Jun 25, 2006 11:04 am

I'm curious to see the Ronin posed pictures.
Slappy

Postby Wreckless » Sun Jun 25, 2006 12:25 pm

that was painful to read with a hangover :cry: though i'm intrigued to see the ronin pic to
Wreckless

Postby SoCalAndy » Sun Jun 25, 2006 1:03 pm

You know what was rad? When Bosh said you looked like a giant turd wrapped in a banana peel.
SoCalAndy

Postby ROshamBO » Sun Jun 25, 2006 1:38 pm

we look forward to your next dear diary moment and wich wrestlr you have the hots for post
ROshamBO

Postby FallenDragon » Sun Jun 25, 2006 2:10 pm

SoCalAndy

You know what was rad? When Bosh said you looked like a giant turd wrapped in a banana peel.

In all honesty that was funny and fucked up at the sametime mainly funny tho.
FallenDragon

Postby PWG_Silverback » Sun Jun 25, 2006 2:58 pm

Enough of that, you idiots. If someone wants to share their thoughts on the show, they should be allowed to without the peanut gallery chiming in on everything but the content of the post. Please, let's keep it civil, and remember, message boards are a place for discussion, not just for making fun of people. It's true. Really. Look it up.
PWG_Silverback
Site Admin

Postby Evilguest » Sun Jun 25, 2006 3:33 pm

PWG_Silverback wrote:Enough of that, you idiots. If someone wants to share their thoughts on the show, they should be allowed to without the peanut gallery chiming in on everything but the content of the post. Please, let's keep it civil, and remember, message boards are a place for discussion, not just for making fun of people. It's true. Really. Look it up.

Image to all the mean people on this board.

I'm glad you had a good time Pinky. I really enjoyed the show too. Except when Frankie threw the chair and I really thought that it was going to hit me. I was a little scared. :shock: I'm almost afraid of the commentary to that little segment on the DVD.
Evilguest

Postby Paul Burns » Sun Jun 25, 2006 4:28 pm

Glad you enjoyed the show Pinky, and I know your name is Pinky, but does your font HAVE to be in pink? I mean sure, if they had a font color called "Paul Burns" I would probably use it, but yeah. Jus' sayin!
Paul Burns

Postby The Riot » Sun Jun 25, 2006 9:57 pm

I think Sabin didnt want to eat my fries cuz i was black..lol
The Riot

Postby SoCalAndy » Sun Jun 25, 2006 10:36 pm

I just want to say that I wasn't trying to be mean, I was only making fun of people who complain about bright colors on message boards and talking about Bosh's hilarious comment. I wasn't being mean, honest. :(
SoCalAndy

Postby MrPWG » Mon Jun 26, 2006 12:48 am

PWG_Silverback wrote:Enough of that, you idiots. If someone wants to share their thoughts on the show, they should be allowed to without the peanut gallery chiming in on everything but the content of the post. Please, let's keep it civil, and remember, message boards are a place for discussion, not just for making fun of people. It's true. Really. Look it up.

:lol: Thank You Silverback...It's about time!!!
MrPWG

Postby dxreydx » Mon Jun 26, 2006 12:22 pm

the pink is hard to read, but its funny how wrestling fans are so quick to make fun of someone, but if it were in person they be the last people to do anything. hha
dxreydx

Postby Pinky » Mon Jun 26, 2006 2:44 pm

SoCalAndy wrote:You know what was rad? When Bosh said you looked like a giant turd wrapped in a banana peel.

I am so glad you thought that was rad.

*rolls eyes*

Pinky
Pinky

Postby Pinky » Mon Jun 26, 2006 2:46 pm

Paul Burns wrote:Glad you enjoyed the show Pinky, and I know your name is Pinky, but does your font HAVE to be in pink? I mean sure, if they had a font color called "Paul Burns" I would probably use it, but yeah. Jus' sayin!

Let me think here *yes I do use my brains* and YEAH my font can be whatever color I so desire, lol!!

Pinky
Pinky

Postby Pinky » Mon Jun 26, 2006 2:49 pm

SoCalAndy wrote:I just want to say that I wasn't trying to be mean, I was only making fun of people who complain about bright colors on message boards and talking about Bosh's hilarious comment. I wasn't being mean, honest. :(

:lol: I dont think u were being mean about Bosh's comment towards me. It was a lil funny and fucked up at the same time so for once I had no words to say about that one.

But still I am glad you thought that was rad.

Pinky
Pinky

Postby Pinky » Mon Jun 26, 2006 2:52 pm

ROshamBO wrote:we look forward to your next dear diary moment and wich wrestlr you have the hots for post

And so it shall be done! Thanks, you have given me an idea for this board, my own Pinky's Corner complete with my thoughts oonthe matches and who I have the hots for *As always, SABIN!, might be someone else who comes in close second*

Hmmmm, I wonder???

Pinky
Pinky

Postby Pinky » Mon Jun 26, 2006 3:00 pm

Image to all the mean people on this board.

I'm glad you had a good time Pinky. I really enjoyed the show too. Except when Frankie threw the chair and I really thought that it was going to hit me. I was a little scared. :shock: I'm almost afraid of the commentary to that little segment on the DVD.[/quote]

Frankie throwin a chair was something I havent seen him do. I knew u werent goin to get hit, like when Scorpio *barf* Sky threw a chair OVER my head as I stodd in his face flippin him off *damn I am so good*

Dont let that bother ya hun. See ya at the next show and when ya see me say hi!!

Pinky
Pinky

Postby Pinky » Mon Jun 26, 2006 3:01 pm

MrPWG wrote:

:lol: Thank You Silverback...It's about time!!!

Thankies Silverback
Pinky

Next

Return to Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Forum