BOLA Wishlist

Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Discussion

Postby evilj » Tue Jul 04, 2006 10:50 am

Yes, he is the artist of pro wrestling. The picasso of chain wrestling, the next chris jericho.

C'mon baby! [/img]
evilj

Postby SoCalAndy » Tue Jul 04, 2006 11:43 am

2. - If you get past the Canadian Destroyer, Petey Williams can be very good given a good opponent.

Bullshit. Petey Williams is one of the worst wrestlers I've seen in my life(and I've seen many horrible wrestlers in my life). He's dull, has a shitty moveset, and I don't think I've ever seen him be carried to a match that was worth watching a second time.
SoCalAndy

Postby PsychoDriver » Wed Jul 05, 2006 3:28 pm

1. - It's the guy's opinion. Last time I checked everyone is entitled to an opinion

So? Just because someone has an opinion doesn't mean I'm not entitled to voice mine. That's what people do on message boards.

and there's no need to call him a hobo because of it. It screams out "14 YEAR OLD!" when someone calls someone gay for having an opinion.

I never called him a homo because he has a different opinion, I called him a homo because he tried to use a wrestling angle that is irrelevant to the discussion going on and trying to bash me for liking a wrestler. If that makes me look 14, cool. I don't care if I come off as a 14 year old to you, I have a life and am too bust to worry about what people think about me.

2. - If you get past the Canadian Destroyer, Petey Williams can be very good given a good opponent. If he was going to be used, he'd have to face someone good. Maybe someone like Davey could give Williams a great match.

Petey can't have good matches. He was in a tag match with Davey, Dragon, and Sabin and he still sucked.

3. - Teddy Hart rules - FACT. He's an awesome spot-monkey. He came to the UK, last Saturday for 1PW and tore the place up with PAC. He'd be a good 1st Rounder.

If I wanted to see a bunch of people doing flips, I'll go watch my DVD copy of Bring It On since watching hot chicks in cheerleader outfits doing flips is way more entertaining than watching Teddy Hart no sell moves and botch spots.
PsychoDriver

Postby Aaron » Thu Jul 06, 2006 12:21 am

Petey Williams is very, very average.

Teddy Hart is a tremendous worker and in no way can be simply passed off as a spot monkey. I was never a fan of his but after he got his injuries in Germany and then still fullfilled his date with IPW the next day, he went down as a top guy in my book. (In complete contrast to the fat samoan for example). Not only did he show up but he showed that he completely "get's it". That lad knows how to work.
Aaron

Postby P_W_F'N_G! » Thu Jul 06, 2006 9:06 pm

If Teddy Hart is booked I'll turn my back or hang out by the concessions or something during his match.
P_W_F'N_G!

Postby Aaron » Fri Jul 07, 2006 3:40 am

P_W_F'N_G! wrote:If Teddy Hart is booked I'll turn my back or hang out by the concessions or something during his match.

Any decent reason for that?
Aaron

Postby PsychoDriver » Fri Jul 07, 2006 7:29 pm

I was never a fan of his but after he got his injuries in Germany and then still fullfilled his date with IPW the next day, he went down as a top guy in my book.

You love everyone who works for IPW, but that doesn't the fact that Teddy sucks inside the ring. I'm with "P_W_F'N_G", if Teddy ever showed up to a PWG show I'd go to the drink stand or go to McDonalds.
PsychoDriver

Postby WannaB » Sat Jul 08, 2006 2:52 pm

At this point I'm still hoping for Davey, Koslov, Rocky, Generico, Quick, Steen, Scott, Jay Briscoe, Am Drag, & SD to make the cut.

But I doubt a lot of them will. I get the feeling a big portion of the slots will be left open for bigger fly in names.
WannaB

Postby WannaB » Sat Jul 08, 2006 9:30 pm

New additions to the brackets!!!

Shit... I'm so hoping for that Davey & Koslov advance. I've been waiting to see the two of them face each other for a while.

Glad to see that TJ is in it after having to drop out last year.
WannaB

Postby onlxn » Sat Jul 08, 2006 9:36 pm

Sweet adds! Glad to see some more regulars showing up in the tourney; this thing is shaping up great. I hope Davey goes far...
onlxn

Postby CheMateo » Sun Jul 09, 2006 5:16 pm

WannaB wrote:

Im kind of unhappy to see TJ in the tournament. I guess I would rather see some one else in his space. It's just that he hasnt really been doing anything great except for the match against Rocky Romero.
CheMateo

Postby WannaB » Sun Jul 09, 2006 9:19 pm

CheMateo wrote:
WannaB wrote:

Im kind of unhappy to see TJ in the tournament. I guess I would rather see some one else in his space. It's just that he hasnt really been doing anything great except for the match against Rocky Romero.

And it's funny because of all the matches on that card, no one had high expectations for it and it was probably the most solid match up that night.

I get where you're coming from. However TJ while not very captivating is very consistent with his performences. I doubt he'll steal the show, but we know what to expect from him.
WannaB

Postby Sillentassasin » Wed Jul 12, 2006 2:18 pm

WannaB wrote:
CheMateo wrote:
WannaB wrote:

And it's funny because of all the matches on that card, no one had high expectations for it and it was probably the most solid match up that night.

I get where you're coming from. However TJ while not very captivating is very consistent with his performences. I doubt he'll steal the show, but we know what to expect from him.

Maybe he should be puma instead of TJ Perkins :P

Alex SHelly would be a good pic too...
and another wish list item... PRESALE!!!!!
Sillentassasin

Postby El Asian » Wed Jul 12, 2006 2:48 pm

there's only one wrestler that needs to be in BOLA and its this man

El Asian

Postby Aaron » Thu Jul 13, 2006 1:20 am

PsychoDriver wrote:You love everyone who works for IPW, but that doesn't the fact that Teddy sucks inside the ring.

Wrong on both accounts. Matt Sydal and Delirious were subpar. I hate Simmonz who is a regular in IPW. And Teddy Hart knows more about wrestling then you will ever know. I'd love to hear you justify your low opinion on him with something more than just saying "Teddy sucks inside the ring". He quite clearly is a great worker and one of the best in the US indies today. He simply knows how to WORK.

PsychoDriver wrote:I'm with "P_W_F'N_G", if Teddy ever showed up to a PWG show I'd go to the drink stand or go to McDonalds.

Yeah. I mean fuck giving the guy a chance. You heard he's a cunt on the internet and saw a TNA spotfest there years ago I guess?
Aaron

Previous

Return to Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Forum