NO PWG SHow in August

Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Discussion

NO PWG SHow in August

Postby caesaresp » Wed Jul 19, 2006 7:10 am

Is there a PWG show in August. I had it down on my notes that there was suppose to be a show on 08/05/06. Was this changed or cancelled?????
caesaresp

Postby Chu » Wed Jul 19, 2006 7:19 am

As Silverback put it in the BOLA thread:

Silverback wrote:--------------------------------------
PWG August Event
--------------------------------------

Though we had previously planned an event for August 5, 2006, we will be taking the month of August off in order to better prepare for the 2006 Battle of Los Angeles. We're sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.

There you go! :wink:
Chu

Postby rtorres481 » Wed Jul 19, 2006 7:23 am

The August show was cancelled due to PWG preparing for the September shows. This was announced in the Battle Of Los Angeles thread; check out the bottom of the first post. I'm a little disappointed that we will have to go about 1 1/2 months without being able to see any PWG action. But it ultimately increases the anticipation for the stacked cards in September.
rtorres481

Postby scrub » Wed Jul 19, 2006 8:49 am

I like the cancellation of the August show. PWG saves cash before BOLA. Plus, what are you gonna follow up Threemendous with... a transition show going into BOLA? Why bother. Plus, like the poster above me said, the anticipation for BOLA will be nuts with a month and a half's time to go by.
scrub

Return to Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Forum