New to the board and pic of my Tattoo

Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Discussion

New to the board and pic of my Tattoo

Postby Curb Stomp My Face » Wed Dec 21, 2005 5:01 pm

hey PWG fans im new here but have been a fan of PWG for a while just thought id share my tattoo hopefully some people will appreciate it and hopefully i dont get flamed for it well here it is

Curb Stomp My Face

Postby Doggie 6:32 Crack » Wed Dec 21, 2005 7:21 pm

Since your new to the board you should know there are some dumb people on the message board. Some people try to get over on the message board with worthless and tastless comments. These people couldn't spot good wrestling if good wrestling hit them in the face. :twisted:
Doggie 6:32 Crack

Postby El Asian » Wed Dec 21, 2005 7:35 pm

Doggie 6:32 Crack wrote:Since your new to the board you should know there are some dumb people on the message board. Some people try to get over on the message board with worthless and tastless comments. These people couldn't spot good wrestling if good wrestling hit them in the face. :twisted:

would some please ban this piece of shit already?
El Asian

Postby Raven Crow » Wed Dec 21, 2005 11:45 pm

Doggie 6:32 Crack wrote:Since your new to the board you should know there are some dumb people on the message board. Some people try to get over on the message board with worthless and tastless comments. These people couldn't spot good wrestling if good wrestling hit them in the face. :twisted:

Sounds like this guy is on crack. LOL
Raven Crow

Postby Curb Stomp My Face » Mon Jan 02, 2006 2:34 pm

thats my tattoo for anyone that hasnt seen it my other photo album was messed up
Curb Stomp My Face

Postby Chris. » Mon Jan 02, 2006 2:39 pm

Curb Stomp My Face wrote:Image

thats my tattoo for anyone that hasnt seen it my other photo album was messed up

Sweet tatoo man! I want that shirt but they don't do them in a small.. :(
Chris.

Postby evilpaz » Mon Jan 02, 2006 4:29 pm

Wow. Just wow.

:)
evilpaz

Postby Chivo » Mon Jan 02, 2006 4:36 pm

That's going to look pretty dumb when you're old.
Chivo

Postby Curb Stomp My Face » Wed Jan 04, 2006 3:48 pm

you might think its dumb but i dont we all have opinions
Curb Stomp My Face

Postby astro_zombie » Wed Jan 04, 2006 6:52 pm

three cheers for your devotion to super dragon
astro_zombie

Postby steven keen » Wed Jan 04, 2006 9:29 pm

dont mind chivo he's an asshole with low self esteem
steven keen

Postby astro_zombie » Wed Jan 04, 2006 10:49 pm

steven keen wrote:dont mind chivo he's an asshole with low self esteem

dude, he's just being honest... although i think its pretty cool, it IS gonna look goofy when he ages.... but thats true with almost any tat
astro_zombie

Postby steven keen » Wed Jan 04, 2006 11:06 pm

dude, he's just being honest... although i think its pretty cool, it IS gonna look goofy when he ages.... but thats true with almost any tat

ok thats true but the guy doesnt have to rag on someone just cause he did what he wanted. we are all gonna look goofy when we age. Live for today as tomorrow may never come
steven keen

Postby SoCalAndy » Wed Jan 04, 2006 11:39 pm

That's not ragging, that's just telling the truth. Imagine being 60 years old with a Super Dragon tattoo. How are you going to explain that to your grandchildren? Honestly, I don't care about tattoos and I think they're lame. Getting an indy wrestler tattooed on your arm is pretty weird, no offense though.
SoCalAndy

Postby Curb Stomp My Face » Sun Jan 08, 2006 12:43 pm

SoCalAndy wrote:That's not ragging, that's just telling the truth. Imagine being 60 years old with a Super Dragon tattoo. How are you going to explain that to your grandchildren? Honestly, I don't care about tattoos and I think they're lame. Getting an indy wrestler tattooed on your arm is pretty weird, no offense though.

hey no offense taken from anyone the way i look at my tattoos (all 20 of em) they each represent a time in my life or a story to tell so honestly when im 60 and my grand kids are asking me what that is im just gonna tell them. i have nothing to be ashamed about and as much as i like Super Dragon it goes farther than liking him i just think the design of the shirt is just a cool picture so what he happens to be my favorite wrestler the art is great and now i can see it every day. but once again thanks for the feedback and the welcome to the board you guys seem pretty cool on here
Curb Stomp My Face

Postby astro_zombie » Sun Jan 08, 2006 12:52 pm

Curb Stomp My Face wrote:
SoCalAndy wrote:That's not ragging, that's just telling the truth. Imagine being 60 years old with a Super Dragon tattoo. How are you going to explain that to your grandchildren? Honestly, I don't care about tattoos and I think they're lame. Getting an indy wrestler tattooed on your arm is pretty weird, no offense though.

hey no offense taken from anyone the way i look at my tattoos (all 20 of em) they each represent a time in my life or a story to tell so honestly when im 60 and my grand kids are asking me what that is im just gonna tell them. i have nothing to be ashamed about and as much as i like Super Dragon it goes farther than liking him i just think the design of the shirt is just a cool picture so what he happens to be my favorite wrestler the art is great and now i can see it every day. but once again thanks for the feedback and the welcome to the board you guys seem pretty cool on here

welcome 8)
astro_zombie

Postby bannabop » Sun Jan 08, 2006 6:55 pm

Mike Burns as some sweet wrestling tats :O
bannabop

Postby Paul Burns » Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:11 pm

Thats pretty awesome dude
Paul Burns

Return to Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Forum