Any updates on sold out shows being re-released?????

Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Discussion

Any updates on sold out shows being re-released?????

Postby Gatorluva » Thu Jan 05, 2006 9:13 am

Back on the old board, there was a thread about the possibility of some of the older, deleted shows being re-cast and re-released. I didn't see a thread about this on the new board, so I thought I'd ask again. I'm looking for two shows in particular to complete "the collection", The Debut Show and Tango and Cash Invitational. I've checked back dozens of times over the past couple of months to see if they're being offered for sale again, and no such luck. And no, I'm not interested in any VHS copies that SMV might have.

Cheers.
Gatorluva

Postby MrPWG » Thu Jan 05, 2006 10:26 am

It would be really beneficial for PWG to re-release ALL of the sold out DVD's due to the overwhelming increase of fans over the past year. Including The other Super Dragon Evolutions and Lioncock.
MrPWG

Postby Big Joe » Thu Jan 05, 2006 10:47 am

Including The other Super Dragon Evolutions and Lioncock.

PWG has NOTHING to do with either of these titles. Super Dragon put out the Evolution sets on his own, and Lioncock was produced by Rudos Media.
Big Joe

Postby scrub » Thu Jan 05, 2006 11:02 pm

I know they already are filthy rich, but the PWG 6 could be kafuckingjillionaires if they put out more merch. Their fan base has grown so much since '03. I remember the days of when BAM3K night 2 drew 100 fans. Now look at them: indy wrestling juggernaut! Makes me feel proud inside.

Oh yeah, back to my original point. Supply and demand! Older DVD's, more shirts. Kafuckingjillionaires like whoa.
scrub

Postby Aaron » Fri Jan 06, 2006 5:33 am

I concur. Sort it PWG!

They did say they were going to. . . I want to finish my collection without paying highspot prices if possible!
Aaron

Return to Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Forum