JAPW results from 1/7

Everything Else, Except for Advertising. Nobody likes a shill.

JAPW results from 1/7

Postby hollow09 » Sun Jan 08, 2006 8:11 am

in case anyone is interested...

JERSEY ALL PRO WRESTLING RESULTS 1/7/95 RAHWAY REC CENTER

rhyno over jay lethal (rhyno new JAPW champ)

ted hart (new light weight champion) over azrieal, archadia, grim reefer, quiet storm, mdog20, jav air.

SAT over briscoe brothers and OCK to retain JAPW tag championship

monster mack over trent acid in a 'respect' match

mercedez martinez over alicia in DQ after rhyno came out and gored her.

monty brown over EC negro

frank kazarian over xavier

a pretty good show with about 800 in attendance.
hollow09

Postby SoCalAndy » Mon Jan 09, 2006 6:39 pm

That show looks horrible.
SoCalAndy

Postby evilpaz » Mon Jan 09, 2006 8:32 pm

Yo, hollow, you a Teddy fan? I know he gets mixed reactions so I'm just wondering how you felt about him.
evilpaz

Postby hollow09 » Tue Jan 10, 2006 6:45 pm

evilpaz wrote:Yo, hollow, you a Teddy fan? I know he gets mixed reactions so I'm just wondering how you felt about him.

he's alright. the kid has some crazy aerial stuff, and has a shit load of charisma. but i haven't really seen him wrestle a solid match that didn't rely on any of those high spots.

do you think PWG would ever book him? i didn't see his names on any of the previous cards, and that was a little surprising, seeing that he's pretty close to jack evans from the heavans.

and SoCal...i can see how it looked like a horrible card. but it was a lot of fun in person. the shows have a kind of vibe that takes the sting off of what may look bad on paper. i'm sure you know what i'm talking about, with that vibe you guys got with PWG. that's a strong ass vibe, because i'm getting it right off the DVDs on the other side of the country.
hollow09

Postby evilpaz » Tue Jan 10, 2006 8:16 pm

Teddy showed up once to a PWG event but not to wrestle. I actually have no clue what he did.

The closest we got Hart to "wrestle" in So Cal was when he no-showed a PWW event.
evilpaz

Postby TigerDriver98 » Tue Jan 10, 2006 8:37 pm

evilpaz wrote:The closest we got Hart to "wrestle" in So Cal was when he no-showed a PWW event.

He did face Ricky Reyes at the Inoki Dojo in 04. Pretty good match... I remember Reyes beating the hell out of him.

And of course... who can forget his involvement in the infamous Oven Mits match in PWG...
TigerDriver98

Postby Paul Burns » Sun Feb 05, 2006 10:19 pm

evilpaz wrote:Teddy showed up once to a PWG event but not to wrestle. I actually have no clue what he did.

The closest we got Hart to "wrestle" in So Cal was when he no-showed a PWW event.

He appeared at "PWG The Musical" and didn't wrestle, but stayed on the outside of the ring for Lit/Deranged vs Hardkore Kidd in one of the worst matches ever. The commentary alone for this match is hilarious, so many botches, blownspots and its just AWFUL.

I SERIOUSLY recommend you pick up this show for that match, seriously...its my favourite PWG (unintentional) comedy match. I've watched that match more times then any other PWG match.
Paul Burns

Postby urmomsurdad » Thu Feb 09, 2006 2:23 am

actually that JAPW card looks kinda cool.
urmomsurdad

Return to General Discussion