ROH Suffers Huge Loss...

Everything Else, Except for Advertising. Nobody likes a shill.

ROH Suffers Huge Loss...

Postby SoCalAndy » Wed Nov 29, 2006 8:03 pm

LOL

http://www.declarationofindependents.ne ... highlight=

I don't want to ramble and rave but I just wanted to get a few things off my chest and I know from talking to the ROH guys personally that they are on this message board all the time. I know if I post this on the ROH board , gabe will come along and delete the post in nanoseconds since he is always home on message boards. I did try talking to RoH representatives this weekend and on email but I was shunned everytime.

Everyone knows who I am. Some people do not like me. Some people do. If you know me you know I'm really not a bad guy , I'm just a guy with a huge heart for wrestling and maybe I'm a tad obessisve. I've met many friends through wrestling and I've met many people in wrestling that I'm proud to call friends. Teddy Hart is one of them and after seeing how ROH treated him then maybe I should've woken up.

I saw posts here and on other forums that I got banned at ROH. What happened was after the show I bought some DVDs and hung out to talk to some of the wrestlers. I do this EVERY show. There's never been a problem. For some reason one of the ROH students try throwing me out. I wanted to have a conversation with a wrestler (don't want to bring him heat by saying his name) and I get kicked out. I can't believe it.

Before I go on, I've spent thousands of dollars on ROH tickets and thousands upon thousands of dollars on ROH DVDs & other products sold by ROH. Not to brag, because this is nothing to brag about but I know I'm one of ROH's biggest supporters. I spend alot of money on them.

So I tried going back in and I get kicked out by a rent-a-cop. I couldn't believe it. I tried talking to Cary and I was told to stay away like I was some stalker. Cary knows me.

The next day I try to go to ROH by my home in Edison. I was told by Syd (who I know for a fact stole from Prince Nana) that I wasn't allowed in. Imagine this. A loyal customer who loves the product being told their money is no good here. How do you ban fans?

Anyway, I waited outside the venue since my father was with me. I told my dad to enjoy the show (no i didnt give him my stopwatch). I tried emailing ROH sevral times since Saturday and got blown off every single time.

Let me say right now FUCK ROH! If this is how you treat your fans I don't want to be a fan no more. Soon I will be selling my ROH DVD collection on ebay at a really good price because I don't want the filthy letters in my house.

In the past I was ejected from a JAPW show. It was an accident, but after the case all was forgiven and Fat frank and Japw welcomed me back with open arms. I've spent less time & money on JAPW but even though I fucked up they treated with me respect and I appreciate that. I couldn't get the same from a commpany I've loved and supported from day one.

I'm going too long but as I end this I just wanna say ROH isn't true to their fans. They are all about money and nothing else. Alot has been said about ROH on these boards and now I wouldn't doubt if any of it was true, especially the talk about Gabe and Lauren (Biscuit).

I am a little heated right now but assure this is really from the heart and I will never be at ROH again. I look forward to enjoying JAPW, IWA-MS & Pro Wrestling Xplosion.

I hope other fans dont make the some mistake I have, and suport ROH.

The Green Lantern Fan
Paul S.

How will Gabe be able to sleep at night?
SoCalAndy

Postby evilpaz » Wed Nov 29, 2006 9:06 pm

He should come out here and try to get himself over at PWG. He'll fit right in.

And I heard that that really wasn't him.
evilpaz

Postby curbstomp » Wed Nov 29, 2006 11:49 pm

I can end my day laughing. Thank you SoCal Andy. :lol:
curbstomp

Postby It's A Bomb » Thu Nov 30, 2006 12:27 am

It's like he's an obsessed psycho ex-girlfriend who becomes depressed after breaking up with her boyfriend and ends up slitting her wrists and writes blogs on her myspace about how much of an asshole he really is and tells people about how all that fucked up shit he's done. I give this thread a 10/10.
It's A Bomb

Postby KickToKill » Thu Nov 30, 2006 1:35 am

GLF is to ROH, What Jack Nicholson is to Lakers games, or Spike Lee at Knicks games, he's a super fan!
KickToKill

Postby Slappy » Thu Nov 30, 2006 4:02 am

I've known you all my life
At least that's how it seems
Never known another way
Living out on a dreamNow I know you're leaving me and I'll never understand
Before I let you walk away, I have one last demand

Tell me a lie and say that you won't go
Look in my eyes and hold me even though
I realize you had to walk away
No more yesterday

You always were my angel
Flying high above
Always looking out for me
Angel that I love
But now my dreams are fadin like age-old photographs
That hurt too much to look at now, remind us of our past

Maybe we could stay together
Maybe it could last forever
Maybe if you just tell me a lie
Maybe then, we'll never say goodbye
Slappy

Postby bill1985 » Thu Nov 30, 2006 1:17 pm

Green Latern Fan is just whining and wanting attention. Even though the student made a mistake, he still shouldn't have made a big deal about it.
bill1985

Postby Super Natural Driver II » Thu Nov 30, 2006 8:35 pm

They suffering a big loss :(

can we please have a moment of silence
Super Natural Driver II

Postby litoness » Thu Nov 30, 2006 11:30 pm

oh dear lord...

now i've seen everything...
litoness

Postby litoness » Thu Nov 30, 2006 11:46 pm

oh and just for the record that turned out NOT to really be Paul anyway...just some guy trying to sir the pot
litoness

Postby Sillentassasin » Fri Dec 01, 2006 9:16 pm

I think PWG should do this to someone who rants and screams at every PWG show :D
Sillentassasin

Postby Andy362 » Sat Dec 02, 2006 6:05 am

God, the Declaration Of Independents is the worst wrestling forum I've ever seen.

But yeah, it was a poser. I really don't know why everybody over there is so obsessed with Green Lantern Fan.
Andy362

Postby The Six » Sat Dec 02, 2006 9:41 am

Ejecting a fan would make for a great angle, as a way to debut someone. He's a wrestler nobody's heard of, and is so obnoxious during all of the shows Dino bans him. Then he forces his way in to the next show, interrupts Ronin's squash of Steen and declares himself on the roster.
The Six

Postby litoness » Sun Dec 03, 2006 9:27 pm

Andy362 wrote:God, the Declaration Of Independents is the worst wrestling forum I've ever seen.

But yeah, it was a poser. I really don't know why everybody over there is so obsessed with Green Lantern Fan.

yes it is

and cause they're bored
litoness

Return to General Discussion