Older Socal indie footage

Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Discussion

Older Socal indie footage

Postby Luchaundead » Thu Jul 14, 2016 11:07 am

Hello thanks in advance if you can help. I have been looking for older indie Socal footage like old matches and shows DVD, Digital are preference specifically RPW & the first few PWG shows especially The Tango & Cash tourney I've only been able to find that on VHS on Smarkmark video which I don't even have a working VCR.
Once again anything helps thanks everyone
Luchaundead

Re: Older Socal indie footage

Postby El Asian » Sat Aug 06, 2016 12:18 pm

SoCalUncensored has been posting early SoCal matches lately including those featuring Super Dragon, John Cena, Bryan Danielson, and others

http://socaluncensored.com/2016/08/03/s ... g-matches/
http://socaluncensored.com/2016/02/11/s ... m-youtube/

As for other footage, probably look around if you can but for the hell of it, here's some matches I want to point out:

2001, a guy named Freddie Valentine teamed up with Terry Funk against Cincinnati Red, best known as Samoa Joe's trainer, and Mando Guerrero, however what I want to point out is the venue they wrestled in looks very familiar

Another match comes from Epic Pro Wrestling, which many consider the precursor to PWG, also held in everyone's Legion Hall with Samoa Joe teaming with Super Dragon against Bryan Danielson and Brian Kendrick

El Asian

Postby Luchaundead » Wed Aug 10, 2016 8:32 am

Thank you so very much I've seen a few of these before but, others are new gems to me. I'm still on the hunt for as much RPW as can be found though I'm not sure if anyone knows of a way to get a hold of Ron Rivera if he'd even still have the stuff?
Luchaundead

Postby luca brasi » Sun Aug 14, 2016 4:06 pm

Ron Rivera sold the Rev Pro library to Kevin Kleinrock a few years back. He owns all the footage now
luca brasi

Postby Jack » Fri Sep 09, 2016 6:59 am

Luchaundead wrote:Thank you so very much I've seen a few of these before but, others are new gems to me. I'm still on the hunt for as much RPW as can be found though I'm not sure if anyone knows of a way to get a hold of Ron Rivera if he'd even still have the stuff?

I believe there are a few RPW DVDs on Highspots.com.
Jack

Return to Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Forum