Random PWG Comments Thread

Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Discussion

Re: Random PWG Comments Thread

Postby eastbay510 » Thu May 08, 2014 2:11 pm

Garden State Saint wrote:Anybody else get Mystery Vortex II in the mail yet?

Yes sir, watching it right now.

I really hope Larry turns on the air conditioning for the next show cause after the opener at Mystery Vortex the crowd was really tired and kinda quiet.
eastbay510

Postby Garden State Saint » Thu May 08, 2014 4:34 pm

eastbay510 wrote:
Garden State Saint wrote:Anybody else get Mystery Vortex II in the mail yet?

Yes sir, watching it right now.

I really hope Larry turns on the air conditioning for the next show cause after the opener at Mystery Vortex the crowd was really tired and kinda quiet.

Actually ended up getting it in the mail today. Will more than likely watch it tomorrow!
Garden State Saint

Postby jonny craig » Thu May 08, 2014 6:05 pm

I am currently watching BOLA 2010 Night 1, and holy fuck, Brian Cage is sooooooo fucking huge now! :shock:
jonny craig

Postby ShadowMaster » Thu May 08, 2014 6:58 pm

jonny craig wrote:I am currently watching BOLA 2010 Night 1, and holy fuck, Brian Cage is sooooooo fucking huge now! :shock:

It's crazy to see what a shit ton of steroids will do to you over the years and Cage is the prime example . Noway is it humanly possible to get that big by drinking protein shakes and hitting the gym 24/7 . Hopefully he doesn't end up like many dead wrestlers where all that juice makes you look big and bad on the outside but is killing your body on the inside . Sad but true
ShadowMaster

Postby El Asian » Thu May 08, 2014 9:57 pm

I really doubt Cage is on steroids really, I think he's really just that muscular due to all that training and diet he's done when bodybuilding

Garden State Saint wrote:I would just settle for Tozawa and Omega on the same show, or against each other.

Completely agree with that and that is the type of match that should only happen in the Legion Hall in Reseda the most over places like Korakuen Hall, 2300 Arena, or anywhere else
El Asian

Postby OSKMIA » Thu May 08, 2014 11:46 pm

Why do I have the sudden urge to see Super Dragon vs. Chuck Taylor? Hahaha
OSKMIA

Postby Garden State Saint » Fri May 09, 2014 2:39 am

jonny craig wrote:I am currently watching BOLA 2010 Night 1, and holy fuck, Brian Cage is sooooooo fucking huge now! :shock:

Like Kevin Steen once said, I'm afraid Brian Cage's skin just might tear off one day.
Garden State Saint

Postby eastbay510 » Fri May 09, 2014 2:59 am

He is definatly on roids, there is no way anyone can look like that naturally. I hope he gets off them before he does some permanate damage.
eastbay510

Postby ShadowMaster » Fri May 09, 2014 7:00 am

eastbay510 wrote:He is definatly on roids, there is no way anyone can look like that naturally. I hope he gets off them before he does some permanate damage.

Yea , it's not humanly possible to get that big . Nobody on the Indy circuit is drug testing so whats gonna stop him from juicing up ? Just me but it's laughable that Cage or anybody who thinks they gotta do so much roids to have the appearance of some Hulk like character .
ShadowMaster

Postby pwggrodd » Fri May 09, 2014 11:14 am

I bet today is a bad day for Excalibur. Community got cancelled.
pwggrodd

Postby eastbay510 » Fri May 09, 2014 2:21 pm

pwggrodd wrote:I bet today is a bad day for Excalibur. Community got cancelled.

It's a bad day for me, I hope Netflix picks them up. I think PWG should name a show after them(expecially since Gillian Jacobs has been to PWG) like #SixSeasonsAndAMovie or something,
eastbay510

Postby LBOinyamouf4sho » Sat May 10, 2014 2:07 am

trevor lee reminds me of a cross between sami & oreilly
LBOinyamouf4sho

Postby Garden State Saint » Sat May 10, 2014 4:17 am

eastbay510 wrote:

It's a bad day for me, I hope Netflix picks them up. I think PWG should name a show after them(expecially since Gillian Jacobs has been to PWG) like #SixSeasonsAndAMovie or something,

Or for the anniversary you go with 11 Years and a Movie.
Garden State Saint

Postby rohgenextfan » Sat May 10, 2014 9:18 pm

CreedP wrote:Honestly, I'd find that a little anti-climactic at this point. He won BOLA, he got his shot, he failed. Drake was built up as the guy who could actually beat Cole, the first guy to pin a Mount Rushmore guy.... then he won the #1 contender match... then he got hired away, dangit.

That's not PWG's fault, obviously, I just think that it makes Kyle feel like 'The guy who got the belt cuz Drake left'. Not 100%, but enough that it makes seem less awesome and more arbitrary.

Eh, at this point we've been so starved for a truly 'good ending' that it'll still be cool if it happens. Come to think of it, Best Friends winning DDT4'14 is about the only 'good ending' I've ever seen live (since Failure to Communicate in 2012). It's been all disappointment: heel finishes, 'Adam Cole steals one', 'Young Bucks steal one', etc. And of course, I can't make this show... haha

CREED

Heheheheheh: Adam Cole wins the match. Heheheheheheheh - ether rag. :wink: :wink: :lol: :wink:
rohgenextfan

Postby El Asian » Sun May 11, 2014 9:10 pm

eastbay510 wrote:

Netflix is a good option, I am also hoping for Comedy Central, since they syndicate reruns of Community, or Adult Swim, which airs Dan Harmon's other show Rick and Morty. Maybe PWG can hire some of the cast since Community is dead for now, Gillian Jacobs as we all know is a fan and maybe Yvette Nicole Brown, aka Shirley, since she's good buddies with a former PWG alumni named Phil.
El Asian

Postby eastbay510 » Sun May 11, 2014 10:26 pm

If PWG did have a show called #TheDarkestTimeline it would be awesome to see Gillian come to the show.

If someone picks up Community I'm assuming it will only go one more season to kinda wrap things up, it would be cool if they could get Donald Glover back, even if they had to wait a year or two for his schedule to clear up.
eastbay510

Postby The_Sharpshooter » Mon May 12, 2014 7:14 am

El Asian wrote:
eastbay510 wrote:

Netflix is a good option, I am also hoping for Comedy Central, since they syndicate reruns of Community, or Adult Swim, which airs Dan Harmon's other show Rick and Morty. Maybe PWG can hire some of the cast since Community is dead for now, Gillian Jacobs as we all know is a fan and maybe Yvette Nicole Brown, aka Shirley, since she's good buddies with a former PWG alumni named Phil.

I love "Community" just as much as the next guy, but this idea would only increase a price 'hike' and possibly overfill an already over packed legion hall... Glad to see their fans, but let them pay and sit with us 'regulars,' rather than have us pay more just to have their name attached to PWG.
The_Sharpshooter

Postby eastbay510 » Mon May 12, 2014 4:06 pm

So at Global Wars Cedric seperated his shoulder. I'm not sure if this is legit or just to further the Roderick/Cedric feud and allow Okada into the Elgin/AJ matchup.

If it is legit I wonder if he will be healthy for the next show, and if not I wonder what's gonna happen with the six man.
eastbay510

Postby El Asian » Mon May 12, 2014 6:26 pm

The_Sharpshooter wrote:I love "Community" just as much as the next guy, but this idea would only increase a price 'hike' and possibly overfill an already over packed legion hall... Glad to see their fans, but let them pay and sit with us 'regulars,' rather than have us pay more just to have their name attached to PWG.

I was only kidding, I wasn't being serious

eastbay510 wrote:So at Global Wars Cedric seperated his shoulder. I'm not sure if this is legit or just to further the Roderick/Cedric feud and allow Okada into the Elgin/AJ matchup.

If it is legit I wonder if he will be healthy for the next show, and if not I wonder what's gonna happen with the six man.

Hopefully it isn't true with Cedric but sucks to hear if it is legit though, but if it isn't, kinda sucks they are changing but putting Okada in a 3way against Elgin and AJ sounds better than just AJ vs. Elgin again but I would rather have seen Cedric vs. Okada over Mike Bennett vs. Hiroshi Tanahashi anyways, hence that main reason why I would be against the idea of PWG ever bringing in Mike Bennett as he doesn't have the talent that's worth flying over. Anyways, bad luck if it is true with Cedric because on that same weekend over at the EVOLVE show, Johnny Gargano broke his jaw and Gargano is also suppose to wrestle the next PWG show in a few weeks.
El Asian

Postby pwggrodd » Mon May 12, 2014 8:18 pm

Pretty sure it's a storyline injury.
pwggrodd

PreviousNext

Return to Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Forum